Off-season maintenance

With a little time off between jobs I decided to do some off season maintenance on my ice fishing gear. The Ice tent was getting a little beat up so I gave it a fresh spray of interior coating. I prefer to use Leak Seal as it is very durable and binds really well to the fabric. It's easy to use, simply spray the interior covering any holes or abrasions and let cure for 2 hours. Once done your Ice tent will be good as new and nice and dark for sight fishing next ice season

I set up the Tent and right away Archer needed to inspect the new "Doghouse".

It was such a nice day I fired up the grill for some Venison Kabobs while I waited for the spray to cure.
After a few hours a couple of wobbly pops and some delicious Kabobs th Tent is ready to be packed up for next season.



Comments

Popular Posts